Welcome to our wealth, tax and asset protection site for high net worth families, thank you for visiting.
At Christine C. Weiner, A Professional Law Corporation, we design sophisticated, comprehensive wealth, tax and asset protection plans to meet the unique concerns and objectives of affluent individuals and families. These plans incorporate the basics, of course: putting your affairs in order, providing for your physical and emotional well-being in the event of incapacity, planning for a comfortable retirement. Affluent families, however, must also address other matters. You must concern yourself with the stewardship of your wealth, your lasting legacy and impact on society, the responsibilities you wish to pass on to family members, and much more.
Accomplishing objectives such as these demands the thoughtful application of strategies and tools from a wide range of disciplines, including asset protection, tax planning, business planning, real estate law and offshore planning. It also requires a collaborative approach between our firm and your existing advisors, such as CPAs, financial planners, insurance professionals, business associates and others.
As Newport Beach Asset Protection Attorneys, we possess the long-range vision, experience and mastery of the law necessary to design a comprehensive plan that addresses your most pressing concerns and helps you realize your most cherished goals today, tomorrow and for generations to come. We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our firm and areas of practice. Or, contact us at your convenience for an initial meeting. We look forward to speaking with you in person.
Christine is a member of the following:
- Past President and Board Member: Desert Estate Planning Council
- Board Member and Secretary of the Board: SPIN Orange County (Serving People in Need)
- Past Board Member: The Willows Foundation, Laguna Hills, CA
- Past Board Member: Planned Giving Round Table Orange County
- Member: Orange County Estate Planning Council
- Member: Chapman University Endowment Council
Christine has been honored by the following:
- Orange County Register Metro, Selected for Top Attorneys – 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Palm Springs Life, Selected Top Lawyers in Palm Springs – June, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Orange County Business Journal, Top Women in Business – June, 2012