The vast majority of our high net worth clients have significant real estate holdings, which represent an important part of their overall wealth. This means their overall estate plans must incorporate a variety of sophisticated tools from the complex and specialized area of real estate law.
At Christine C. Weiner, as Anaheim real estate lawyers, we help our clients achieve three primary objectives with respect to their real estate: avoiding the legal pitfalls associated with real estate ownership and transactions; minimizing taxes; and maximizing profits on real estate transactions.
The services we offer in this area include all of the following:
- The preparation and review of lease agreements, sales agreements, acquisition agreements and joint venture agreements
- Preparation of construction contracts
- Counsel and contract preparation for commercial developments
- The formation of Limited Liability Companys (LLCs)
- Real estate entity funding
- Title review and analysis
- Assistance with the procurement of financing
Contact us today to learn how we can help you preserve and enhance the value of your real estate holdings. As Anaheim Real Estate Lawyers, we have a thorough understanding of the ever-changing California real estate market, together with the experience, connections and mastery of real estate law to manage your holdings in other states as well as overseas.